Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good Morning

Here's the view as I turn down the hill on the way to the bus stop in the morning. It was cool to see the sun just crack open over Mt Hood's southern side. I like catching the sun when it first comes over the hills(or sets in west) because you can see the movement of the earth, and realize how fast we are rolling through space. I took this through my foggy windsheild--I lucked out that the camera didn't focus on the windsheild but rather on the trees. A trick I'll have to remember.

3 comments:

Wanderin' Weeta said...

Beautiful photo! I like taking photos through the windshield, especially on foggy days. Most of them don't turn out, but the one or two that do are worth it.

I have tagged you with a meme; I don't think you've done it yet, and you may enjoy it. I know I did.

It's the 6-word memoir meme, and my post is here.

I hope you can find the time to do it.

Larry said...

Such a nice photo! Such scenes can make it worth it when you have to get up early and venture out.

Servidores said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.